- This event has passed.
Intro to 3D Printing: Make-n-Take
March 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 31, 2022
In this 2 hour Make-n-Take class, Jeremy and Isaiah ( amazing father-son duo) will teach you how to get a 3D model off of your computer and into your hands.
Please bring your own Laptop from home, or notify the instructor that you will be using a Makerspace computer.
You must pre-register at the Maker Space website here: https://www.mankatomakerspace.org/service-page/intro-to-3d-printing-make-n-take
* Overview on how the printers are set up and walk through their function
* Quick 3D print demo
* Download and learn the Ultimaker- Cura program
* Pick a design to print using Thingiverse.com (choose something between 30-60min. print time; this ensures that you’ll get to leave with your item)
* Review, discussion and Q&A
* If you wish to dive deeper into the process set up a “Personal Project“ with instructor